The Global Justice research flagship brings together a diverse group of scholars with backgrounds in political science, sociology, history, cultural studies and anthropology. Our work is driven by intellectual curiosity and by the desire to influence public policy. While much of our research is theoretical, other projects are done in conjunction with industry partners in pursuit of more tangible outcomes.
- Projects Current and past projects
- People Researchers in the Global Justice group
- Partners Our affiliations and links
- Study Postgraduate student opportunities and research projects.
- Political decision-making and parliamentary democracy
- Refugee, labour mobility and immigration policy
- Social and public memory
- Settler colonialism
- Nation-building in Melanesia
- The new commons