Sustainable Cities Research Flagship - Projects
The Sustainable Cities Flagship comprises researchers who work across disciplines to investigate issues of contemporary relevance to cities. There are three main themes:
- The built environment
- Housing and place
Some projects address issues that cover more than one of these themes. In addition, some projects represent new lines of enquiry.
The main sources of funding for Sustainable Cities projects are:
- The Australian Research Council
- The Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
- The Australian Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs via the Homelessness Research Collaboration
- CRC for Spatial Information
- CRC for Low Carbon Living
Many projects involve other funding partners.
More information on: